Thursday, January 19, 2012

32 Weeks

Size of baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of a large jicama (WTF is a jicama)
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +27 pounds approximately. I'm thinking my goal of not gaining more than 30 pounds is out the window considering I still have about 7 weeks left.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity, maternity, maternity and a few big t-shirts for sleeping.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: All day everyday. He becomes the most active right after I eat something.
What I miss: Not feeling uncomfortable 24/7 and grunting and groaning every time I try and do something.
Sleep: Good nights and bad nights.
Symptoms: Same old same old; backaches, braxton hicks, some slight swelling at the end of the day if i have spent considerable time on my feet and just recently minor heartburn. Good times.
Cravings: just food in general. i feel like i stay hungry like 90% of the time that i am awake.
Best Moment this week: Getting my maternity photos re-done last weekend. I can't wait to see how these turned out. And i finally finished up in the nursery.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower is this weekend which is being thrown by J. I know that it will be great and only 26 more days left to be at work.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment