Friday, December 30, 2011

29 Weeks

Size of baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of a Butternut Squash
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +25 pounds approximately. I think about 15 pounds are in my boobs... :)
Maternity Clothes: full on
Gender: Baby Boy!
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME. He also loves to give me little hard spots all over my belly from where he's sticking out what I imagine is either his ass or his head or both.
What I miss: sushi and strong coffee. i have cheated a few times this week and taken sips from some of my son's Dr. Peppers..... :)
Sleep: I've actually slept really well this week! Wednesday night i slept through that entire night without getting up once to pee.
Symptoms: Backaches and basic discomfort. I had an experience with the siatic nerve earlier in the week that was not fun by any means.
Cravings: I have been on a sweets kick big time this week.
Best Moment this week: I passed my Glucose Test I took on Wednesday!!! So I can still eat sugar which is nice because i don't respond well to being told NOT to do something....lol
What I am looking forward to: Ringing in the new year and getting ready for all of the upcoming events that we have going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment