Thursday, December 22, 2011

28 Weeks

Size of baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of a head of a Chinese cabbage.
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22
Maternity Clothes: all maternity and big t-shirts when i am at home lounging
Gender: Baby Boy!
Movement: Lots and lots of movement throughout the day and night.
What I miss: Not having to struggle to get up when I lay down.
Sleep: pretty good. I am starting to feel that tiredness creep back in which i am not a huge fan of
Symptoms: Backaches and some shoulder pain. I just can't seem to find a bra that fits me and is comfortable.
Cravings: Fruit which sucks since it is winter time there are not a lot of options
Best Moment this week: Entering my third trimester!!!
What I am looking forward to: My 3d ultrasound tomorrow. we will finally get a glimpse of what this little booger looks like i just hope that he is cooperative.
What I'm NOT look forward to: well i failed my glucose test so now i have to go back next week and do that 3 hour one. YUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment