Wednesday, September 7, 2011

13 Weeks









Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of a medium shrimp, according to thebump.com it's the size of a peach which I much prefer.
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still no real weight gain though my belly is definitely growing.
Maternity Clothes: no maternity clothes yet but i have moved into some of my looser pants.
Gender: we are almost sure it is a boy

Movement: None yet.
What I miss: still sushi....lol

Sleep: Is okay, still getting up a lot to pee but other than that it's gotten better.
Symptoms: some headaches and i am feeling some stretching and pulling at my pelvis.

Cravings: still craving lots of fruit!

Best Moment this week: I went to my Down's scan last Friday. it was the longest u/s i have had so far and i got to see the little man moving around a lot. i am hoping to get those results my this Friday.

What I am looking forward to: Officially starting the second trimester and hopefully getting some of my energy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment